June 7, 2014

No Fear Fridays are coming back!

So I have been very lax in keeping this series going and God has laid it on y heart to keep it up! So I am posting this late because I forgot to yesterday. I hope this song motivates you to let God keep pushing you through fear to get to the other side. It is worth every second of the doubt, anxiousness, and fear to learn that He is a very BIG GOD and one that will sometimes carry you and sometimes walk with you to the other side, but He is always with you in some way.


Always being renewed,



Please see the link party page to see where I link arms with those blissfully beautiful bloggers that host every week. So gracious they are along with these other sweet ladies!
DIY Show Off
Read more at http://diyshowoff.com/2013/04/01/that-diy-party-10/#xgMAcRCgRocl5vmh.99  Todays Creative Blog vif187 all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {5/1} Home Stories A2Z  
We Would Love For You To Join Us Each Wednesday... southern hospitality

My Repurposed Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbialollipops

Three Mango Seeds
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
Mod Vintage Life http://www.remodelaholic.com
Nancherrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...