February 24, 2014

Michaels/Hometalk Pinterest Party Wrap-up

Just wanted to share some of the photos my daughter Izzy took of the Pinterest PArty since I was pretty busy most of the time. She did great and I am so glad she came along as my helper. We even dressed alike which was completely unintentional but cute.
 And here is Sue, one of the managers at my Michaels Store. She was phenomenal….
she even glazed the doughnuts herself because they were supposed to come that way and did not! That is dedication. She repeatedly stopped in to check if we needed anything and oohed an aahed over the girls creations,  which the girls loved.


 Our table looked like a paint bomb went off on it
 I brought an example of a birdcage creation for the participants to look at in case they wanted to make something like it.

My co-workers Sam and Leslie, and Deanna on the right, my sweet neighbor.

 My sweet friend Leslie. She's a cancer survivor and I am so glad to have her in my life. 

One of the best parts of the day was having the people from various parts of my life come together in one place. My friends, co-workers, neighbors, and church family inspire me everyday. Each person made sweet, personal crafts for their own home/room or for someone they cared about.
Love that.

Here is Judy, a friend from church crafting a burlap canvas for her daughter who just had their 4th baby! Woo Hoo!
This picture said it all….
Crafting makes me smile





Always being renewed,



Please see the link party page to see where I link arms with those blissfully beautiful bloggers that host every week. So gracious they are along with these other sweet ladies!
DIY Show Off
Read more at http://diyshowoff.com/2013/04/01/that-diy-party-10/#xgMAcRCgRocl5vmh.99  Todays Creative Blog vif187 all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {5/1} Home Stories A2Z  
We Would Love For You To Join Us Each Wednesday... southern hospitality

My Repurposed Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbialollipops

Three Mango Seeds
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
Mod Vintage Life http://www.remodelaholic.com
Nancherrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...