February 15, 2014

Michaels/Hometalk Blog Hop of Inspiration

So I know so many of you have seen or heard the buzz around the inter web about the Michaels/Hometalk Pinterest party.  And if not this post will hopefully make you want to go out on Sunday to your local Michaels and get crafting!

Below is the roundup of all the projects that the 100+ Hometalk bloggers created based on the 7 interest ideas presented to us. Go get a cup of coffee and settle in because you are bout to see some amazing  creations.  I especially wanted to show you this idea because we were given a picture frame idea with pink and blue chevron paper as an idea and this is what Sarah from the blog Home-ology Modern Vintage came up with:
Acrylic frame turned tray with notice candle holders
Pretty outside the box if you ask me and this is what I love about this event! Many different takes on one idea so check out all of the inks below to wee what grabs your attention and gets your creative juices flowing!

I am so excited! They gave me an apron to wear with official logo and everything?
  Do you think this is too much for a crafting party?

#MPinterestParty
Always being renewed,



Please see the link party page to see where I link arms with those blissfully beautiful bloggers that host every week. So gracious they are along with these other sweet ladies!
DIY Show Off
Read more at http://diyshowoff.com/2013/04/01/that-diy-party-10/#xgMAcRCgRocl5vmh.99  Todays Creative Blog vif187 all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {5/1} Home Stories A2Z  
We Would Love For You To Join Us Each Wednesday... southern hospitality

My Repurposed Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbialollipops

Three Mango Seeds
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
Mod Vintage Life http://www.remodelaholic.com
Nancherrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...