October 21, 2013

17 Railing Ideas for Hometalk

Ok, so you have some railings that are in dire need of DIY or at least a little inspiration?? Hometalk asked me to gather some ideas from their website about how to make your railings go from hum-drum to WOO-HOO!
If you haven't checked out Hometalk yet, please do. It is an amazing resource for everything home. That includes decorating inspiration but you can ask questions and you get professionals from that field that can really give you great advice. And I love that you can be a regular joe (although there are  many bloggers on Hometalk) and post pictures of stuff you have made and things that you find inspiring. That is a win in my book. So if your railings need some WOO-HOO, click on the graphic and it will take you right to my board and you can click on each individual photo to see the full post.
Happy Woo-Hoo-ing!

Always being renewed,



Please see the link party page to see where I link arms with those blissfully beautiful bloggers that host every week. So gracious they are along with these other sweet ladies!
DIY Show Off
Read more at http://diyshowoff.com/2013/04/01/that-diy-party-10/#xgMAcRCgRocl5vmh.99  Todays Creative Blog vif187 all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {5/1} Home Stories A2Z  
We Would Love For You To Join Us Each Wednesday... southern hospitality

My Repurposed Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbialollipops

Three Mango Seeds
Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
Mod Vintage Life

1 comment:

  1. These are some great ideas. Yours is still one of my favorite updates. :) I love Hometalk too.

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...