December 19, 2012

Christmas at the Booth

I have one quick moment so I thought I'd share some photographs of the booth dressed up for the holidays.  I think the green dresser made an exit this weekend so there goes my Christmas green. But I won't complain....just more excuses to paint something else that lovely shade!


The drop cloth curtains are decked with some fresh greens and sparkle. 

I am truly loving the color combination of champagne silver and chocolaty brown. 

The coffee filter wreath and garage door received a glamorous Reindeer

Book Page trees and sparkling runners were sprinkled around here... 

and there....


Giant wood "gift" tags a plenty.
 Ya' know,  for the new Lexus! What else do you put on such a grand gift?



Do you see a Christmas elf?

Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years!

Always being renewed,



Please see the link party page to see where I link arms with those blissfully beautiful bloggers that host every week. So gracious they are along with these other sweet ladies! Todays Creative Blog vif187 all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {5/1} Home Stories A2Z  
We Would Love For You To Join Us Each Wednesday... southern hospitality

My Repurposed Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbialollipops

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

4 comments:

  1. This post had so much fun eye candy! I love the beautiful swags on the drop cloth curtains, and that sassy little reindeer on your coffee filter wreath. Wish I could shop your booth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun post! I love the drop cloth curtains. I so wish that I could drop by and admire everything in person. Merry Christmas to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, it looks great! Love those book page trees in buckets! Love it all.
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I like that cute elf too.

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...