October 28, 2012

Stolen!



Remember the game in Highlights Magazine where you had to find the six differences between the same pictures?

You only need to find one....


Yep. 
Stolen.
Boo.



Always being renewed,



Please see the link party page to see where I link arms with those blissfully beautiful bloggers that host every week. So gracious they are along with these other sweet ladies! Todays Creative Blog vif187 all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours! {5/1} Home Stories A2Z  
We Would Love For You To Join Us Each Wednesday... southern hospitality

My Repurposed Life My Uncommon Slice of Suburbialollipops



Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

6 comments:

  1. People suck. Why on earth they would steal something like that is beyond me. Hope you either find it or come up with something equally awesome (that you can chain to the flipping floor!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ι cant believe it! Is there any possibility that someone is messing around with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just not fair...but why leave the light box???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I hate to hear/see this. I remember seeing on your blog when you posted this photo with the tub. I had just seen one at the Antique mall and was wishing I'd purchased it. Sorry this happened to you, it's a shame what some people will do. So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just so wrong! I can't imagine what kind of person would do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe people have the nerve to do this to someone and also right on the person's property and home! Just terrible. I don't know how people can invade a person's home like that especially that it's hard enough on people! May God forgive them and have the heart to return it!

    Hugs,
    Annamaria

    PS: I am a new follower and ornament swap partner! I need to dig for some inspiration and will email you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me! i love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...